Monday 8 March 2010

Thing 15 Twitter

Just signed up for a twitter account and it was incredibly easy, and intuitive. I previously was unsure about using twitter as I'm a mere mortal rather than a celebrity because I really didn't think people would be interested in what I'm up to is such detail! Well, I'm sure they're still not that interested, but it's a nice little tool, a bit like writing on your own wall in facebook. I've signed up to follow Chris Moyles, and his sidekick Dominic Byrne. I'm fully aware that there are a lot of fake accounts out there, so you need to make sure you are following the real person. I'm *pretty* sure no-one will pretend to be me...

1 comment:

  1. Quite a lot of the celeb accounts have 'verified account' status (you can see it on Stephen Fry's twitter for example) which is one way of knowing you've got the right person.

    ReplyDelete