Monday 29 March 2010

Thing 22. Put your del.icio.us bookmarks on your igoogle page

I took the advice that said to choose the labpixies version of del.icio.us as a gadget. This was really easy to install, and once I had added my username, my book marks appeared. I had already installed delicious on my desktop so that the links appeared down one side of the screen, which worked fine, but now I won't have have that. The only drawback on having it as a gadget, it that the icons don't display next to the title, they just have a plus sign. I think it will mean that I'll have to rename some of my bookmarks so that they are meaningful, as before I just recognised them by picture. I will keep it on my igoogle page as it is so much better having everything in one place. I might have a little rejig on my page now...

No comments:

Post a Comment